Eid is on its way and this is my first look for the occasion, I have tried to keep it easy, wearable and simple because on first day of EID UL AZHA you have to do a lot of work regarding Qurbani and other stuff. My second look will be a bit dramatic so if you are looking for something dramatic don't miss my coming post.
I have tried to do an easy tutorial with pictures and step by step instructions so you can create it easily if you want.
- Defined my Brows first.
- Applied a creamy gold shade all over my eye with my ring finger.
- Applied golden shade on my eyelid using tapping motion with eye-shadow brush.
- Applied brown color above the crease and blended it well using wiper motion.
5. Applied a highlighting shade on brow bone and very inner corner of eye. (tear duct area)
6. Applied a white eyeliner on waterline.
7. Applied a gel liner and flicked it a little bit.
8. Time to conceal dark circles and highlight under eye area, I used a shade lighter then my base to brighten up this area.
9. Time to curl and mascara.
10. Curled my lashes.
11. Applied Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
12. Tadaa, eyes are done.
Applied lip pencil all over my lips. You can add clear or colored gloss on top of it if you want that glossy finish, like I did in picture.
I liked matte red lips with this eye-look and I am gona roc it on EID day1.
products used for whole look.
- Revlon colorstay in buff
- Loreal nude Magique blur cream
- Rimmel match perfection concealer
- Boe pressed powder in fair
- Ardell brow palette in medium
- Motives shape and sculpt duo (for contouring and on crease)
- MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
- Rimmel lash accelator mascara check my review here
- Maybelline eyestudio gel liner in black nior
- A non branded creamy gold eyeshade
- Maybelline fit me blush in Deep Rose
- Sleek kohl eyeliner pencil in White
- Essence lipliner in Femme fatale
- Color studio high shine lipgloss in Overnight celebrity
Hope you like this tutorial and find it helpful.